Chiropractic Treatment in Bernardsville, New Jersey
Visiting a chiropractor can be a life-changing experience for those living with chronic pain, muscle tension, and in need of some serious decompression and relaxation. At Bernards Sports Chiropractic, we help our clients feel their best again by offering professional chiropractic help at our office on Morristown Road in Bernardsville!
What Is Chiropractic Treatment?
Chiropractic treatment involves using techniques such as spinal manipulation, muscle exercises, stretching exercises, and spinal decompression to help alleviate pain and help people recover from serious injuries.
During chiropractic treatment, patients receive an extensive medical and physical exam to help determine what chiropractic treatment is right for them. After this initial exam, a skilled chiropractor with extensive education and training in medical science will create a treatment plan that promotes overall health, pain relief, and recovery.
How Can a Chiropractor in Bernardsville Help Me?
Our chiropractic treatment can be beneficial to treat a variety of ailments, some of which people might not even have considered chiropractic treatment for. These include:
- Sports injuries- Many sports injuries or other accidents result in severely damaged muscles, including tears, sprains, and strains. Our chiropractor can help alleviate pain associated with sports injuries, as well as promote healing.
- Back and neck pain- Whether from sciatica, slipped discs, or muscle tension, back pain can be difficult to find relief for, and many people suffer with it for years. Our chiropractor can help alleviate back pain through spinal decompression and adjustments for slipped and herniated discs.
- Headaches- Headaches can sometimes be caused by cervical neuralgia originating from tense back muscles and a compressed optic nerve. Through muscle exercises and stretches, our chiropractor can help alleviate headaches for good.
- Flexibility and mobility issues- After an injury, it can be difficult for muscles to regain strength and their old range of motion. Through physical treatment and muscle exercises, our chiropractor can help strengthen muscles and flexibility.
- Spinal deformities- Scoliosis can be treated through chiropractic care to promote flexibility, reduce inflammation, and reduce discomfort and pain.
- Neuropathy- Neuropathy can be a scary condition causing numbness and tingling. Luckily, chiropractic techniques can alleviate compressed nerves causing neuropathy symptoms.
Chiropractic Help in Bernardsville
Dr. Lanum and our staff are dedicated to helping people in Bernardsville find relief from pain and promote a healthier lifestyle. Our office has specialized, non-invasive treatment, including:
- Low-level laser therapy
- Muscle stimulation
- Myofascial release
- Trigger point therapy
- and so much more.